• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Recoil Day Celebration in Deerfield -- July 4th

Started by Redchrome, June 28, 2007, 08:34 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Redchrome

I'm not much interested in fireworks as most people exercise them. I believe that proper American fireworks involve high-speed projectiles and personal involvement with Newton's laws of motion.

As such, I cordially invite all people of good character to come to the Ron Helwig residence:

74A North Rd,
Deerfield, NH 03037

On the afternoon and evening of July 4th, starting at perhaps 3pm (or whenever you show up), and going until we get tired;
to celebrate July 4th by shooting guns in our back yard. Even if it's just for a little while, your presence is welcome and appreciated.

Pistols, rifles, shotguns, we're non-discriminatory here. It's only about a 25-yard range tho, so if you bring an EDM Windrunner or a Solothurn S1000, you'll be a bit cramped for space.

Steel & paper targets will be available; including a dueling tree.

Moderate quantities of alcohol may be consumed in the evening, once the shooting is over; BYOB if you have any special desires. We also may have a bonfire in the evening.

Googlemap for the location:
http://tinyurl.com/2e4d8y

We're actually a bit farther up the road than the map shows; we'll try to hoist a Gadsden flag to mark our driveway.

-- Carl Soderstrom

Insurgent

Carl, who HATES internet forums, finally breaks down and makes his first post!  :)
Thanks for the invite; I hope to be there

error

I've been told I'm a bad influence. Does that mean I'm not welcome? :)

Redchrome

Quote from: error on June 28, 2007, 07:20 PM NHFT

Depends whom you're a bad influence on, and what variety of 'bad' it is.  ;)

As long as you don't impose force on anyone, the way you influence people is their problem. :)

error

Quote from: Redchrome on June 28, 2007, 07:30 PM NHFT
Quote from: error on June 28, 2007, 07:20 PM NHFT

Depends whom you're a bad influence on, and what variety of 'bad' it is.  ;)

I'm a bad influence on government bureaucrats.

I'm also a bad influence on just about everybody else, since I put ideas in their head that liberty is the way to go.

Quote from: Redchrome on June 28, 2007, 07:30 PM NHFT
As long as you don't impose force on anyone, the way you influence people is their problem. :)

I wouldn't dream of initiating force against anybody. I only ask the same of everyone else. Of course, those who DO initiate force against me are going to have themselves a really bad day.

Rochelle

Ron Helwig

Quantrill

SWEET! 

I'll probably be building a pneumatic spud gun this weekend (assuming I can get ahold of all parts).  Is it ok if I bring it on the 4th?
:icon_pirat:

CNHT

Quote from: error on June 30, 2007, 01:07 AM NHFT
This has already been posted. Someone please merge?

Yeah Carl didn't connect it to the calendar but it is now.....

<error's comment makes me sing 'Baaaaaad Company'>

CNHT

Quote from: Quantrill on June 30, 2007, 08:17 AM NHFT
SWEET! 

I'll probably be building a pneumatic spud gun this weekend (assuming I can get ahold of all parts).  Is it ok if I bring it on the 4th?

Lloyd! Potato gun instructions for Q immediately! LOL

Quantrill

It's not your typical potato gun.  This one works off pressure instead of combustion.  No hairspray or sparker necessary!

We'll see how it works.  Home Depot sucks for PVC parts (at least the connections I need.  plus they won't cut pipe. :(  )

CNHT

Quote from: Quantrill on June 30, 2007, 12:12 PM NHFT
It's not your typical potato gun.  This one works off pressure instead of combustion.  No hairspray or sparker necessary!

We'll see how it works.  Home Depot sucks for PVC parts (at least the connections I need.  plus they won't cut pipe. :(  )

What about Lowe's?

Lloyd's gun make a loud noise! ;)

Redchrome

Quote from: Quantrill on June 30, 2007, 08:17 AM NHFT

Sure. Sounds like fun. Been years since I shot a spud gun.

AntonLee

Quote from: CNHT on June 30, 2007, 12:00 PM NHFT
Quote from: error on June 30, 2007, 01:07 AM NHFT
This has already been posted. Someone please merge?

Yeah Carl didn't connect it to the calendar but it is now.....

<error's comment makes me sing 'Baaaaaad Company'>

bad bad company, till the day I die  -- you've got me rollin'  lol