• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I'm back -

Started by SpeedPhreak, July 05, 2007, 01:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

SpeedPhreak

I was released on 6/27

I am posting now because I may not be posting - or even reading in the near future... I meet w/my probation tomorrow & 1 of the stipulations is I am not allowed to use a computer w/out monitoring software (of course I get to pay for that "service")... but since she scheduled the meeting for a week later & I need to look for a job I have to use the computer now & thought I would say hi.

I also get to wear a GPS monitoring device & I don't get to see my daughter until august at the earliest... so I will miss (at "best") 5 months of my daughter growing up... I can't even talk to her on the phone.

My lawyer told me to "tell them what they want to hear" at my sentencing - so I did & it didn't seem to help - I should have told them what I really think.

I don't get to keep my business at the flea market or any other retail location because of the possiblility of contact w/customers under 18.

so... how are you all?

Dave Ridley

i dont' know anything about your case off teh top of my head but assuming u haven't done anything evil....

welcome back!

SpeedPhreak

KBCraig

Welcome back. So since you're out, I assume you were sentenced to probation?

I'm still curious, though -- how old was she, and what were the alleged acts?

Kevin

SpeedPhreak