• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Joe Haas Arrested

Started by TackleTheWorld, June 20, 2007, 09:08 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Quote from: JosephSHaas on November 06, 2007, 11:33 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 06, 2007, 12:55 PM NHFT
So if all your motions, etc. don't work, do you plan to pay the fine?

No.  I'll make this a N.H. Supreme Court case if I have to.  Vol. #___ N.H. REPORTS _____ (2008).

There is NO way, using common English, that the judge shall NOT, by his RSA 92:2 duty, find otherwise than from the RSA Ch. 21:4 definitions in that a threat is a coercion of an involuntary act not of choice, as this case is with the "or" word, so a choice, so not a threat!

They do stuff that's against the law all the time.  What if the NH supreme court says you gotta pay the fine?

JosephSHaas

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 07, 2007, 07:36 AM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on November 06, 2007, 11:33 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 06, 2007, 12:55 PM NHFT
So if all your motions, etc. don't work, do you plan to pay the fine?

No.  I'll make this a N.H. Supreme Court case if I have to.  Vol. #___ N.H. REPORTS _____ (2008).

There is NO way, using common English, that the judge shall NOT, by his RSA 92:2 duty, find otherwise than from the RSA Ch. 21:4 definitions in that a threat is a coercion of an involuntary act not of choice, as this case is with the "or" word, so a choice, so not a threat!

They do stuff that's against the law all the time.  What if the NH supreme court says you gotta pay the fine?

Their "gotta pay" is only an "opinion".  It's up to the lower court to find me in civil contempt, for when I can get another hearing to give then the reason for WHY I cannot pay, not that I refuse to pay. The blame on the bank for not having the correct "value" of money needed. -- Joe

Kat Kanning

JosephSHaas

Quote from: Spencer on June 30, 2007, 08:54 PM NHFT
Joe, you've just learned why you don't want to talk to the police.  The detective noted that you admitted to writing the e-mail and misspelling the recipient's name.  Without either of those admissions, the investigation would have taken a lot longer and may not have resulted in an arrest warrant, etc.

Thanks Spencer.

When the COP called me on my cell phone, I just wanted him to know of WHO he was talking to was really me, and so the detail of that correction verifying it.  Re: the fact that I wrote it, but never did I say that I sent it to her. That was never established by me, but that the judge surmised so, beyond a reasonable doubt, so no big deal.  If this had been a jury trial, this point might have been the turning point toward a not-guilty verdict. The reason I say this is because once in my very first jury trial case, in Grafton County Superior Court in North Haverhill for attempting to put a sticker on the Town Tax Collector's cash register that read: OFFICIALLY SEALED by Art. I, Sec. 10 U.S. Constitution, the catchpoll came from behind the saloon-type swinging door into the public side to push me away, and the COP put down the wrong date on the paper the sticker was applied too, me opening my big mouth in court to correct that, when asked by the jury in a written note, that maybe I shouldn't have?  The judge reporting back to them of our stipulation of agreement to the truth. Maybe the COP did this as an out? for me?  I doubt it.  But maybe he was testing the system to see just what flukes can get a person off the charge? They say you never know what a jury is thinking, and this hinted at something strange.

And yes, Spencer, the investigation would leave it up in the air, as for what the "or die" meant, of whether that be by killing or to die of natural**causes, me thinking that if I led the detective down the right path to THAT** definition #__ of the word die in his dictionary, that he would have the truth, but even by saying it, he thought I was lieing?  If that's the case, then WHY didn't he also go after me for filing a false report to a police officer!? When I get the Investigator Manual, page #__ from the PS&T, it should show how these investigations are supposed to go, and this Police Detective, having been a real jerk still thinking that just because I had the devil in the letter, that it meant that I was going to what? order the hit, by summonsing the devil!? Incantation? Take for example that VOTE RUDI OR DIE political button for Guliani in New York over at that Dees website, with Marlon Brando as Don Corleone behind him from the Godfather movie, as if to mean death by un-natural means, like from the Don's gun barrel IF you vote otherwise than directed.  It being a choice alright, so not technically a threat, since how is anybody to KNOW who you voted for behind the curtain? at the election booth. To count the number of votes, and if none for Rudi, and they knew you voted, then to eliminate you? Or maybe not really a choice, because if you chose wrong, as in another candidate for the office, then the Don will do a number on you. In other words you're not really in a voluntary situation without the other "or" word(s) for the other candidate(s), being restricted to vote for Rudi.

In my case of: "Wise up or die", I even wrote that the choice is yours, and if the latter then NOW in the present tense, as in to drop dead of natural causes, and so not to some future event with me in the equation! To be wise is to have wisdom, be judicious(*): meaning having sound/good(***) judgment(*), and common sense; understanding of what is true*, right or lasting. So is it true* or not of there being that federal filing to the N.H. Office of Secretary of State as by the "shall" word meaning a must/mandatory requirement by RSA Ch. 123:1 from 1-8-17 U.S. Constitution? And aren't Ed & Elaine entitled to protection from the Feds acting as outlaws on state soil without full "Consent"?, as is supposed to be a guarantee by Art. 12 of the N.H. Constitution for this protection.  With the payment of property taxes but without such protection, who really is running a "Protection Racket" here!?  This is WHY I think Ed & Elaine ought to sue the Town and City in Sullivan and Grafton County courts respectfully, for stolen liberty(**) and property!! especially AFTER the federal judges in Ohio and Conn. discharge them in those single-filing states on their Petitions for Writs of Habeas Corpus against a Federal court in New Hampshire that is in non-compliance in this double-filing state; see Attorney Larry Beecraft's excellent website over at http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm who, I hope, will be THE expert witness at Ed's court hearing in Youngstown, Ohio on December _____ to get out before Christmas, and whose case will ricochet to help Elaine too, and all Four Freedom Keepers.

And what about the "Arrest Warrant" in this case: WHY did they feel they needed to get one?, when an Information to report to court on a certain day and time would have been sufficient! That's one of the good reasons for having a criminal record, BTW all of mine dealing with asserting my rights over mere privileges of my public servants to DO their job, is that I've always shown up to court to face the music.  Only one time during the middle of winter my car wouldn't start, so I started walking TO the court, and the judge THOUGHT I was escaping, yeah, right!? as if I'm going to leave a $168,500 then assessed apartment/business block with the mortgage paid off collecting $2,000 per month in rents.

But back to the word wise, meaning shrewd too, as in a wise move. Prudent and sensible. Remember President George Bush, the First's: "Wouldn't be prudent" remarks on the campaign trail, that he latter did a sketch for on SNL? The word prudent meaning: Wise in handling practical matters; Provident, from the Latin word prudens, foreseeing; so in this respect of to look forward was wrong; in that what I wanted her to see was the non-filing of the Feds that did not, and does not exist in the present tense. Or maybe, yes, to look forward to having the state do something about this non-filing. And sensible, defined as being cognizant
  • , aware.  That I did make them/ the Lebanon City Council, aware of the fact of the federal non-filing, but the sensible word goes further than that of also to mean: ACTing(****) with or showing good sense: a sensible choice. 

Now see the "virtue"*** word in Article 38 of the N.H. Constitution, Part First & Bill of Rights, in that "A frequent recurrence to the fundamental principles of the constitution, and a constant adherence to justice(*)...and all the social virtues***, are indispensably necessary to preserve the blessings of liberty(**) and good(***) government; the people ought, therefore, to have a particular regard to all those principles in the choice of their officers and representatives, and they have a right to require of their lawgivers, and magistrates, an exact and constant observance of them, in the formation and execution of the laws necessary for the good(***) administration of government."  http://www.state.nh.us  Or in other words, not only for the vote on election day, but the RSA Ch. 92:2 oath of office, that if they fail to do their duty, as for protection, then they ought to be fired! The virtue** word meaning: righteousness and responsibility; goodness(***) Can anybody rightly say that to look away from the fact of the federal non-filing, to pretend that it doesn't exist, then any consequences of actions by the supposed-to-be-filers upon our state citizens, is O.K.!?  To that mentally is for what I want them away from, to not be ignorant, but to wise up.  To be of knowledge of this fact and act(****) upon it!

• Cognizance, from the Latin word cognoscere, to learn. And I remember one time leaving the jail giving them a Certificate of Non-correction, since there were no classes to correct me, since I was already correct, and thus there could be no classes.  This from reading the dictionary there of that the first step to correction is to learn, as in to learn of our infirmities http://www.thefreedictionary.com/infirmity of not definition #1 of a bodily ailment, but 4: A failure or defect in a person's character. And so like Clara Peller used to say for the David Thomas' Wendy's Restaurant TV commercials in the 1980s of "Where's the Beef?" maybe the question here should be: "Where's the class?"[**]  re: from http://www.bop.gov/about/index.jsp since: "...Federal offenders...are confined through agreements with state and local governments...." Agreement #_____ dated _________ and signed by _________ and ___________ (Fed-State agents respectfully, as in that House Committee by the same name) and on file at the Office of: ________________ (County Commissioners?) [to call Strafford and Merrimack County in a few minutes: __] and "The Bureau helps reduce the potential for future criminal activity by encouraging inmates to participate in a range of programs [**] that have been proven to reduce recidivism."

JSH

P.S. Once the State of New Hampshire joined the Union, didn't we agree to be bound by the law of the contract?  including: Article III, Section 2, clause 3 in that: The "Trial of all crimes, except impeachment, to be by jury"; so here's another where, as in: "Where's the jury?" to ask for when they say to you, Where's the money? to pay the fine they want you to void the contract!? Isn't that extortion?

Raineyrocks

I'm probably going to get in trouble but I can't help myself and let me totally clarify that I do Joe take what happened to you very seriously, honestly!

I was just thinking though if your last name didn't have the extra a in it this thread would take upon it a totally different meaning, think about it.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: raineyrocks on November 09, 2007, 02:02 PM NHFT
I'm probably going to get in trouble but I can't help myself and let me totally clarify that I do Joe take what happened to you very seriously, honestly!

I was just thinking though if your last name didn't have the extra a in it this thread would take upon it a totally different meaning, think about it.

Like in "Joe has arrested"...so and so on a Citizen's Arrest Warrant?

Yeah! I got those papers from Andy Melechinsky in Enfield, Conn. back in the 1980s when he'd visit our Constitutional group up to Epsom, N.H. at Frank & Barbara Anderson's The Sherwood Inn on Route 4 where the U.N/Trojan Horse still sits in the parking lot there, (no horse manure though) and he/ Andy Mel. once so-called "arrested" Grafton County Sheriff, Andy Anderson of Plymouth once, and the N.H. Andy said he was going after the Connecticut or Conn. Andy in his retirement when he has some spare time to sue him, like for false arrest, but it had to be within six (6) years back then, now down to three (3) years, and then he croaked.

-- Joe

Raineyrocks

Quote from: JosephSHaas on November 09, 2007, 02:46 PM NHFT

Like in "Joe has arrested"...so and so on a Citizen's Arrest Warrant?

Yeah! I got those papers from Andy Melechinsky in Enfield, Conn. back in the 1980s when he'd visit our Constitutional group up to Epsom, N.H. at Frank & Barbara Anderson's The Sherwood Inn on Route 4 where the U.N/Trojan Horse still sits in the parking lot there, (no horse manure though) and he/ Andy Mel. once so-called "arrested" Grafton County Sheriff, Andy Anderson of Plymouth once, and the N.H. Andy said he was going after the Connecticut or Conn. Andy in his retirement when he has some spare time to sue him, like for false arrest, but it had to be within six (6) years back then, now down to three (3) years, and then he croaked.

-- Joe

You don't hate me for writing that do you?  I hope not.  I didn't have a so and so on, just Joe Has arrested. :)

JosephSHaas

Quote from: raineyrocks on November 09, 2007, 02:50 PM NHFT

You don't hate me for writing that do you?  I hope not.  I didn't have a so and so on, just Joe Has arrested. :)

Nah! The only Raining Rocks I'd hate to feel are like those ones thrown by Bigfoot at that cabin, and where he stepped on the board of nails (built in the fashion of one of those Charles Bronson movies) and left something (red drips seen flowing out of his foot on the T.V. commercial the other day), that something being: his D.N.A. and the results are in next Wednesday, on I think it was: the Travel Channel. But what gets me, is WHY no chill-to-the-bone yell? or was there such a recording of that too?

Now why can't the Learning Channel or something travel to the Elton F.C.I. in Ohio to go IN SEARCH OF...this supposed I.R.S. class of agents who volunteer to "correct" the inmates at the so-called "Correctional" Institute by showing them "The law that never was". Hey!  If they spend $thousands looking for Champ in Lake Champlain and get that whale-like sound, can't they do a hooked on phonics over at the prison?  Like to set up a recording devise and place the book the supposed law is in, in some room, then enter the inmate, with the page opened up to what they say is the correct page,and record what they think would be moans and groans? of having seen the light? Or are they/the Feds in such a position that they KNOW the page does not exist, and so refuse to conduct the test.  In which case, the refusal be an admission of guilt on their part, and so out of prison the inmate goes! or is supposed to go.

- - Joe

Raineyrocks

Quote from: JosephSHaas on November 09, 2007, 03:41 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on November 09, 2007, 02:50 PM NHFT

Nah! The only Raining Rocks I'd hate to feel are like those ones thrown by Bigfoot at that cabin, and where he stepped on the board of nails (built in the fashion of one of those Charles Bronson movies) and left something (red drips seen flowing out of his foot on the T.V. commercial the other day), that something being: his D.N.A. and the results are in next Wednesday, on I think it was: the Travel Channel. But what gets me, is WHY no chill-to-the-bone yell? or was there such a recording of that too?

Now why can't the Learning Channel or something travel to the Elton F.C.I. in Ohio to go IN SEARCH OF...this supposed I.R.S. class of agents who volunteer to "correct" the inmates at the so-called "Correctional" Institute by showing them "The law that never was". Hey!  If they spend $thousands looking for Champ in Lake Champlain and get that whale-like sound, can't they do a hooked on phonics over at the prison?  Like to set up a recording devise and place the book the supposed law is in, in some room, then enter the inmate, with the page opened up to what they say is the correct page,and record what they think would be moans and groans? of having seen the light? Or are they/the Feds in such a position that they KNOW the page does not exist, and so refuse to conduct the test.  In which case, the refusal be an admission of guilt on their part, and so out of prison the inmate goes! or is supposed to go.

- - Joe

I'm glad, I always give you lots of karma! :)  I never saw that movie and I have no idea what your talking about with the rest of your post, sorry! :D  When did they spend thousands looking for Champ and who is Champ in Lake Champlain?  Little non confusing words please, I want to understand.

JosephSHaas

America's Lock Ness Monster.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on November 09, 2007, 01:27 PM NHFT
Quote from: Spencer on June 30, 2007, 08:54 PM NHFT
And yes, Spencer, the investigation would leave it up in the air, as for what the "or die" meant, of whether that be by killing or to die of natural**causes, me thinking that if I led the detective down the right path to THAT** definition #__ of the word die in his dictionary, that he would have the truth, but even by saying it, he thought I was lieing?  If that's the case, then WHY didn't he also go after me for filing a false report to a police officer!? When I get the Investigator Manual, page #__ from the PS&T, it should show how these investigations are supposed to go, and this Police Detective, having been a real jerk still thinking that just because I had the devil in the letter, that it meant that I was going to what? order the hit, by summonsing the devil!? Incantation? ...

P.S. Once the State of New Hampshire joined the Union, didn't we agree to be bound by the law of the contract?  including: Article III, Section 2, clause 3 in that: The "Trial of all crimes, except impeachment, to be by jury"; so here's another where, as in: "Where's the jury?" to ask for when they say to you, Where's the money? to pay the fine they want you to void the contract!? Isn't that extortion?

The Police Standards and Training Director's letter to me of Nov. 16th was postmarked in a #10 envelope on Nov. 19th and re-typed below:

kola

jesusssssss..i saw the title to this thread and thought Joe got arrested again..

whew.

be careful Joe!

Kola

JosephSHaas

Here's a re-type of the letter.  Notice that Sullivan County Sheriff Prozzo is the Chairman!  No wonder he didn't want to talk about the Jack McLamb "Aid & Abet Newsletter" he got for Ed's case of that Sheriff out west who asks the Feds for their operating papers BEFORE they enter his territory; Mike Prozzo has been brainwashed by the goons in Concord:

"State of New Hampshire, POLICE STANDARDS & TRAINING COUNCIL, ARTHUR D. KEHAS LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING FACILITY & CAMPUS, 17 Institute Drive -- Concord, N.H. 03301-7413, 603-271-2133  FAX 603-271-1785  TDD Access: Relay NH 1-800-735-2964

Sheriff Michael L. Prozzo, Jr. Chairman
Sonald L. Vittum, Director

November 16, 2007

Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, NH 03302

RE: NH RSA 91-A request

Dear Mr. Haas,

--In response to your request pursuant to RSA 91-A, your request lacks sufficient specificity for us to be able to respond in a meaningful way for the following reasons:

--First, it seems as though you are requesting copies of our curriculum from a specific book, booklet or course but you have failed to provide the name of the course and the year that it was presented.  Our agency conducts training for full-time academies, part-time academies and in-service students.  Under Lodge v. Knowlton, 118 N.H. 574, our curriculum is not subject to RSA 91-A to the extent that making public particular police tactics would adversely affect the ability of law enforcement to conduct enforcement activities, increase the ability of lawbreakers to avoid detection, or that may adversely affect officer safety by exposing police tactics."  Additionally, under RSA 91-A:5,IV, any materials that are 'test questions, scoring keys, and other examination data used to administer...academic examinations' are also exempt from disclosure.  It is also likely that, if documents using the terms you indicate exist, they would not be subject to RSA 91-A for several reasons.

--Secondly, in regards to what appears to be a request for information on an individual unnamed officer. RSA 91-A:5,IV exempts confidential information, education, personnel files or other information that would constitute an invasion of privacy.  Law enforcement officers are required to complete the Police Standards and Training Academy as a condition of employment and police departments are required to submit personnel information regarding all officers hired to the Police Standards and Training Council.  See RSA 188-F:24-29. Therefore, the Police Standards and Training Council records fall under RSA 91-A:5,IV and are exempt from disclosure.

--Additionally, the records are privileged and not subject to disclosure under state statute, RSA 91-A:5,III and individual training records of police officers are educational records and are protected by the federal Buckley Amendment, 20 USC Sec. 1232g, also commonly referred to as FERPA (Family Educational Records Privacy Act) and may only be produced with either a waiver from the individual or a pursuant to a valid court order after a showing by counsel as to their relevance.

Sincerely, Donald L. Vittum

DLV/c encl.  IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE COMMUNITY COLLEGE SYSTEM OF NH 'Law Enforcement's Strategic Partner' "

JSH

My reply to this, to follow:

JosephSHaas

Quote from: kola on November 23, 2007, 11:36 AM NHFT
jesusssssss..i saw the title to this thread and thought Joe got arrested again..

whew.

be careful Joe!

Kola

Hey Kola, welcome back.  How's the tee pee? Ever hear of the "Shaking Tent" spirit ceremony? I was watching the http://www.history.com Channel 58 here from 11-12 noon today finding that Presidential Prophecies 1-hour report very interesting of Nancy Reagan, who hired an astrologer to render the 20-year curse by that Indian Tippacanoe void, re: the 20 stones into the fire for that president and every generation thereafter. Did Dudley think I was summonsing the devil on her? Verse with a curse? Killing at a distance by incantation?  Is that what the police thought and still think!? There was a voodoo case in Hillsbourough County Superior Court - North (in Manchester) a few years ago where some Haitian put the curse on somebody leaving the courtroom and he was charged with criminal threatening BELIEVE IT OR NOT!  I have the case name around here somewhere, to read the file one of these days.  Best wishes, - Joe

JosephSHaas

Open letter reply:

Dear Director Vittum:

--Thank you for your 1-page letter of Nov. 16th, postmarked Mon., Nov. 19th, that I received in Tuesday's mail, and now this Friday reply to as follows:

--In reference to the first part of paragraph #2 of 4:

--You first mentioned that I did fail to provide the names of both: (a) the book, booklet or course materials, and: (b) the name of the course, plus: (c) year that it was presented, and then go onto explain that you refuse to give me this information because of some Lodge v. Knowlton case in Vol. 118 N.H. REPORTS 574 @ page #___ (19___) since "our curriculum is not subject to RSA 91-A" but that you give the reasons WHY such a request can be denied because:

--You then mention these excuses being three, to wit: (1) "to the extent that making public particular police tactics would ADVERSEly effect the ability of law enforcement to conduct ENFORCEMENT activities," (2) "increase the ability of lawbreakers to AVOID detection," or (3) "that may adversely affect officer SAFETY by exposing police tactics." [emphasis ADDed*]

--* The emphasis was ADDed to prove that #2 + 3 do NOT apply to my request, as I was at the time of the Police Investigation, NOT trying to AVOID capture, NOR was SAFETY involved through a telephone conversion initiated by the Detective, BUT that of #1 that I detail below:

--HOW can giving the Detective the definition #__ of the meaning of the word die to mean of: natural causes, rather than killing be ADVERSE to an investigation of extracting information, not ENFORCing it!?  Re: the give and take, of the police officer in the taking mode as the opposite of to give or ENFORCE upon someone!?

--What I was and still am asking for is WHO taught WHAT course and WHERE plus WHEN, and HOW: as in from WHAT book, by the author: _____________ (c)199__ in Chapter #___ @ page #___ that shows how the investigator conducts his investigation as to get to the truth of the matter.

--I told the Detective the truth of for this former State Legislator to "shrivel up and die' as by natural (or super-natural) causes.  That means that I wish her dead if she does not wise up, so that somebody else can take her place that will do what's right in the executive check and balance against a corrupt federal gov't who are outlaws to NH RSA Ch. 123:1 from 1-8-17 U.S. Const., and that your Chairman knows about first hand, and so when I saw his name on this letterhead, then all things came into place: You are on-the-take from the Feds to the $federal funds supporting your causes, and like one of our founding fathers did say: for you to get down on your knees to lick their hands that feed you this $money because you have no respect for freedom!  Disgusting! 

--The common reply I hear back of: well, just don't elect her next time.  Hey! I don't live in her City!  There's also the RSA Ch. 92:2 oath of office.  But where are these "dismissed forthwith" hearings?  There are none since State Senator Susan McLaine of Concord did away with the Subversive Activities Act! And The N.H. Audubon Society says she's their heroine: as for the birds to eat of the carcasses of those dead in the streets during the Art. 10 revolution!? When was the last time you heard, if at any time in the past, that a fellow public servant of yours was either arrest on warrant or an information against such a misdemeanor charge of RSA Ch. 643:1 "Official Oppression"? filed in ANY District Court.

--So I again ask you for the fill-in-the-blanks paragraph above, to please send me your answer in a prompt amount of time, and stop this "Catch 22" game.  RSA Ch. 21:4 is for how you're to define the words in the statutes, and there are two factors here: of (1) how is the phrase of to die a natural death replaced by the word kill when I said: "shrivel up" and now in the present rather than some future plan?  Isn't that false information into a government record?  Was that WHY the judge refused to take the Police Report into evidence as an exhibit to weigh, because that would represent evidence of a Class A or B perjury by the officer? To counter-charge on appeal to the Superior Court for this Art. III, Section 2, Clause 3 jury trial? U.S. Constitution.  And (2) I also just received in the mail an Objection to my Motion to Reconsider, the officer insisting to divert AWAY from the dictionary definition but placing no light on any technical definition of the word: threat. [To file a Reply to such of there being no technical replacement!].  The word threat of a coercion to put somebody in a non-choice position, and so with the "or" word in Live Free or Die, and/or Wise up or Die, there being choice, and so technically no threat!  WHERE in hell did he learn in the Academy of to support this George Orwell "Nineteen Eighty Four" Doublespeak!? that I call double-shit, your cadet graduates needing to clean up their act, and maybe requiring re-education like the judges by their Supreme Court Rule 38 or 42 I think it is, me having to deal with more such crap from Sen. Peter Hoe Burling's wife, Jean K. Burling in Grafton County Superior Court, as in violation of such, and me the victim!

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, New Hampshire 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059. Founding member of V.O.C.A.L.S., Inc. [Victims of a Corrupt American Legal System].