• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Taproom Tuesdays

Started by error, May 24, 2007, 12:06 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CNHT

Quote from: Beavis on August 20, 2007, 07:29 PM NHFT
Nobody like that has ever shown up at Taproom Tuesday. I think you should show up at Taproom Tuesday, just in case we need someone to chase them away. :)

I doubt they would listen to me. If she bugs me at my booth this weekend, I'm just going to call her org and put in a complaint.

I've been to TT before...did I meet you?  :)

Kat Kanning

And then there are the Ron Paul groupies who follow him everywhere, analyzing his every move, idolizing him.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Beavis on August 20, 2007, 05:39 PM NHFT
Taproom Tuesday will once again be tomorrow, Tuesday, at 7 pm. And there will be a very special surprise in store for those who attend!

There's going to be a Manchester Free Press meeting, and a meeting for this as-yet-unnamed project during Taproom Tuesday tomorrow. Will we have to go hide somewhere to get anything done? ;)

Recumbent ReCycler

Tomorrow is also my birthday.  I will most likely be there for Taproom Tuesday with the family and a chocolate cake to share with those of you who show up.  I haven't had a birthday party in over ten years, and figure that since a bunch of my friends will be in one place, I might as well take advantage of it and have a party.

CNHT

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 20, 2007, 08:20 PM NHFT
And then there are the Ron Paul groupies who follow him everywhere, analyzing his every move, idolizing him.

Yup he has a lot of those...but this purple woman ain't one of them.

CNHT

Quote from: Defender of Liberty on August 20, 2007, 08:48 PM NHFT
Tomorrow is also my birthday.  I will most likely be there for Taproom Tuesday with the family and a chocolate cake to share with those of you who show up.  I haven't had a birthday party in over ten years, and figure that since a bunch of my friends will be in one place, I might as well take advantage of it and have a party.

Happy Birthday Tim

:hug45:

Braddogg

The MFP meeting will have to be sans braddogg :(

error

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on August 20, 2007, 08:35 PM NHFT
There's going to be a Manchester Free Press meeting, and a meeting for this as-yet-unnamed project during Taproom Tuesday tomorrow. Will we have to go hide somewhere to get anything done? ;)

Of course not. There are plenty of tables for everyone!

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Braddogg on August 20, 2007, 09:08 PM NHFT
The MFP meeting will have to be sans braddogg :(

Let Natalie know via email if you haven't (she emailed all of us, I think).

Ron Helwig

Quote from: Defender of Liberty on August 20, 2007, 08:48 PM NHFT

I was planning on breaking down and ordering one of those fantastic looking desserts.

Recumbent ReCycler

You know, I found that even the really inexpensive stuff on their menu tastes really good.

Braddogg

Ok, so what was the special surprise, error?

error

Taproom Tuesday was absolutely incredible this week! We had nearly 30 people (plus 3 children!) present. The 3 children were those of Tim Logsdon (Defender of Liberty), who had a birthday today. Also having a birthday today was Christine, who is not on any forums as far as I know, but showed up anyway.

We also spotted the "Ostrich Mobile" passing by and corralled its driver, Evan, a very attractive young woman (who likes Ron Paul) who has been driving cross country to promote Students for Saving Social Security (by privatizing it). She started out in California, and was in Iowa for the straw poll, and now she's moved to the Free State, settling in Concord. Ron Helwig and Bald Eagle got pictures of her hand-painted truck, which I hope they'll post later. We also got a couple of Sam Brownback supporters and one guy from FreedomWorks who just happened to show up, not knowing there was anything going on, and one of them was open carrying his Glock 26! They are going to be future Ron Paul supporters, I'm sure.

Also in attendance was LaurieC, who is single-minded in her work on the sex offender registry issues because of some injustice done to her husband. Mike from Nashua, who isn't yet on the forums, also was in attendance, open carrying his Walther. Several other people I don't know and didn't get a chance to talk to were present.

All in all a very exciting evening, and not enough time to pack in all the fun! Next week I will move the official starting time up to 6:30 pm to accommodate people who would like to spend more time out, but need to leave earlier. I don't think this will be a problem for anyone, since you can still show up at 7 (or later) if you want. But people have been showing up as early as 4:30 pm! So the official time will be 6:30 pm to whenever.

porcupine kate

We had a great time last night.

It was Ron's, Christine's, and Tim's birthday so we had a lot to celebrate.

dalebert

Quote from: Beavis on August 22, 2007, 01:29 AM NHFT
Next week I will move the official starting time up to 6:30 pm to accommodate people who would like to spend more time out, but need to leave earlier. I don't think this will be a problem for anyone, since you can still show up at 7 (or later) if you want. But people have been showing up as early as 4:30 pm! So the official time will be 6:30 pm to whenever.

Beavis and I were there around 4:30 so we could enjoy half-price appetizers (part of happy hour 4-6pm every day). We just worked on our laptops until people started showing. Murphy's has great wifi.