• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Burning Porcupine Festival

Started by Kat Kanning, November 06, 2007, 07:35 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreepa

Quote from: Porcupine_in_MA on November 06, 2007, 08:01 PM NHFT
Do I get extra special points for showing up as V?
no because we won't be able to tell you from the other 10 Vs.  :V_mask_50: :V_mask_50: :V_mask_50: :V_mask_50: :V_mask_50: :V_mask_50: :V_mask_50: :V_mask_50:

Russell Kanning

yes ... a discount and a part in one of the shows (probably) :)

MTPorcupine3

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 06, 2007, 07:50 PM NHFT
Rich Angell is going to bring in local farmers and raw goat's milk, other local products.

I'd like to get local farmers involved, if possible. I've found most of them open to the idea of liberty, e.g., getting the government off their back. Perhaps I can convince them to come with their wares, for sale or for sample. Oh, and while we're at it, why not homemade beer & wine? How about foraging for wild edibles? The more we learn to identify and use what we've got growing naturally, the more independent we can be. It goes without saying that I'll have my guitar and harmonicas...and I hope others will join me in jamming.

Porcupine_in_MA

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 06, 2007, 08:06 PM NHFT
yes ... a discount and a part in one of the shows (probably) :)

Nice. I'm going to be going all out and getting the expensive, detailed version of the costume along with replica daggers.

Kat Kanning

The smoke filled, boozy irresponsibles

Porcupine_in_MA

I'm drinking Guinness right now so I feel kinship with you all. I'm with you in spirit..

MTPorcupine3

Quote from: lawofattraction on November 06, 2007, 08:36 PM NHFT
This sounds to me like a back-door attempt to get the Free Town Project started again. Not that that would be a bad thing...

What's the Free Town Project?

Pat K

Fuck If I had known this was going on,
I would have headed up to Grafton,
instead of returning to the PRNY!!

Mud on the Bus! Mud on the Bus!! ALert! ALert!

LOL!!

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: lawofattraction on November 06, 2007, 08:46 PM NHFT
Quote from: MTPorcupine3 on November 06, 2007, 08:40 PM NHFT
This sounds to me like a back-door attempt to get the Free Town Project started again. Not that that would be a bad thing...

What's the Free Town Project?

Several years ago a gentleman named Zachary Bass tried to get a group of Free Staters to move into Grafton, NH, take over the town government, and turn the place into a libertarian paradise. His vision included whorehouses, etc. The townspeople got wind of the idea and it was quite a scandal... the commotion was all over the NH papers for a while.

That is one explanation of the FTP.

Russell Kanning

I cannot refute this assertion strongly enough.
The Free Town Project is not active.

no donkeys will be harmed at this festival

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Pat K on November 06, 2007, 08:46 PM NHFT
Mud on the Bus! Mud on the Bus!! ALert! ALert!

LOL!!
we need a purging

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 06, 2007, 08:50 PM NHFT
I cannot refute this assertion strongly enough.
The Free Town Project is not active.

no donkeys will be harmed at this festival

Not sure about Beavers, though

Pat K

Damn I might even have to get a bigger cooler for this event!!

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

we will have a large "roast" .... submit your nominees for the "victim" and the jokes you would like told.
The person with the most jokes ... will be our "winner". If the roastee will not face their accusers (or jokers) we will have to use a proxy or a cardboard replacement. :)

I am sure we can get the President of the Underground to make the keynote address.