• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Agent Provocateurs and Randy Weaver

Started by David, October 10, 2007, 12:52 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

David

I want to repost what ArcRiley posted elsewhere, because I believe it needs more attention.  Please Remember, Mr. Weavers legal problems started when a fed agent asked him to saw off a shotgun that was I believe a half inch too short legally, for him to buy. 
This is not fiction, this is reality. 
"Quote from: shyfrog on Today at 09:25 AM
The "Agent Provocateurs" are popping up all over the place...hmm
The sad part is that this is very likely true.

In all likelihood both the FBI and the DHS have "agent provocateurs" in our midst without any other agencies (ie federal marshals) knowing their real identities, or worse, even the undercover agents knowing who each other are as they're from different divisions.  They're just lurking like trolls throwing these escalating comments back and forth making us all look as bad as they are.

Pointing fingers at individuals does no good, especially as the feds themselves are the first to point fingers and try to turn us against each other.  This is why I'm pointing out behavior, not any individual.

Someone posts about killing/shooting anybody, kick them off the boards immediately.

Someone shows up to a meeting or social gathering talking about killing/shooting anyone, you turn away from them and exclude them from discussion.

In both cases they are either a federal agent trying to entrap easily radicalized liberty-lovers or our own peers who need a reality check as to what constitutes socially responsible behavior.  Turn them out.  Don't call them a fed, at most someone should take them aside privately and explain how they might adjust their behavior.  When they change their behavior welcome them back in.

Feds won't bother adjusting their behavior.  Such an procedure will make it clear that they will not succeed in their mission and they'll leave never to be heard from again.  A few crazies will too.  It's often hard to tell the difference, trust me I know from experience on that one, but the people we want who just shot their mouth off without thinking about it will adjust and we'll become a stronger group as a result."
Sunshine is the greatest disinfectant.  It seems the only time the feds don't want to spy on us, is when they are being recorded, such as at murphys'.  Score one for Dave Ridley.  I have no doubt anymore that they have person(s) here spying on us, using an online id, and commenting as though he/she was one of us.  I like the open and public format of this forum, because it puts whatever the provacatuers say on record, and it makes it clear to the world that who I am, and what I am willing to do.  This helps reduce the chance of character assasination by the feds. 
I assume they already have that I am a potential tax evader, that I despise eminent domain, and that I am a rabid anarchist.  I don't feel the need to hide that, and though I wish they would stop spying on me, I do not let it get in the way of what I want to do. 

J’raxis 270145

Besides provacateurs, they'll probably be looking to turn people within our movement into informants, too.

So, I want to say to the feds reading this thread (yes, you there) that if anyone approaches me and starts aking funny questions about other freestaters, or our doings—or comes right out and tries to threaten me into helping you gather data on us—you'll be recorded, right to Porc-411. You can consider this post to be the notification/consent required under New Hampshire law.

David

<Besides provacateurs, they'll probably be looking to turn people within our movement into informants, too.>
They wanted to do that with Weaver too.  He wouldn't, that was when they, the gov't got hostile. 

KBCraig

Quote from: David on October 10, 2007, 12:52 PM NHFT

Sunshine is the greatest disinfectant.  It seems the only time the feds don't want to spy on us, is when they are being recorded, such as at murphys'.

That is exactly correct. One of the most brilliant things about nhfree.com is that everything is done in the open. Civil disobedience plans are discussed right here, in a forum viewable to anyone. Silence and secrecy separate people and cause suspicions.

Frankly, I don't care who among us might be agents provocateurs, because anything I say will be the same whether I'm in public or private.

That's got to be very disconcerting to the undercovers, who are accustomed to using the threat of exposure to gain compliance. Their response to being taped shows that, yes, they do have something to hide.

We don't.

dan_sayers

There's little cause for alarm. Thought and conversation ARE free markets. When person A offers up an idea, person B owes it to himself to place that idea under scrutiny. If it passes his beliefs and affirmations of the truth, he might choose to incorporate that idea into his own speech and behavior. If not, he can quietly disregard it. Which of course is both subject to change as person B encounters other ideas that may support or defeat the original ideas and so on.

The source of the ideas won't change that. And as I've seen many attest that they believe, attempts to usurp that are usually met with the unintended consequences of galvanizing resolve, not dissipating it.

Tom Sawyer

The irony is they have a more restrictive policy now.

OnGard4Liberty

I pushed the wrong button and removed the message that Tom Sawyer is replying to above...all I said was that I wasn't aware of any such policy banning certain subjects at https://www.nhteaparty.org/

Tom Sawyer says there is...

I haven't seen it?  Can you link to it or tell me where to find it?

Tom Sawyer

It is a standard kind of policy
https://www.nhteaparty.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=69oq1uonnrggnqao7arjdqkvs3&action=register

I think folks are starting to learn that freedom doesn't mean no rules.

OnGard4Liberty

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 10, 2007, 05:07 PM NHFT
It is a standard kind of policy
https://www.nhteaparty.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=69oq1uonnrggnqao7arjdqkvs3&action=register

I think folks are starting to learn that freedom doesn't mean no rules.

The FTL BBS has no rules...it's self-regulated.