• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Something is going on at Error's apartment!

Started by Recumbent ReCycler, October 05, 2007, 01:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

mvpel

Depressing as it is, you have a point.   :(

d_goddard

Quote from: Powerchuter
And now the time has come to stand our ground and do battle...
One shot, one kill...aim small, miss small...

One other thing I've never been able to figure out is why he uses a female avatar over on the FTL BBS.
http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2952

ArcRiley

Quote from: shyfrog on October 10, 2007, 09:10 AM NHFT
The "Agent Provocateurs" are popping up all over the place...hmm
The sad part is that this is very likely true.

In all likelihood both the FBI and the DHS have "agent provocateurs" in our midst without any other agencies (ie federal marshals) knowing their real identities, or worse, even the undercover agents knowing who each other are as they're from different divisions.  They're just lurking like trolls throwing these escalating comments back and forth making us all look as bad as they are.

Pointing fingers at individuals does no good, especially as the feds themselves are the first to point fingers and try to turn us against each other.  This is why I'm pointing out behavior, not any individual.

Someone posts about killing/shooting anybody, kick them off the boards immediately.

Someone shows up to a meeting or social gathering talking about killing/shooting anyone, you turn away from them and exclude them from discussion.

In both cases they are either a federal agent trying to entrap easily radicalized liberty-lovers or our own peers who need a reality check as to what constitutes socially responsible behavior.  Turn them out.  Don't call them a fed, at most someone should take them aside privately and explain how they might adjust their behavior.  When they change their behavior welcome them back in.

Feds won't bother adjusting their behavior.  Such an procedure will make it clear that they will not succeed in their mission and they'll leave never to be heard from again.  A few crazies will too.  It's often hard to tell the difference, trust me I know from experience on that one, but the people we want who just shot their mouth off without thinking about it will adjust and we'll become a stronger group as a result.

Braddogg

Quote from: d_goddard on October 10, 2007, 11:51 AM NHFT
Quote from: Powerchuter
And now the time has come to stand our ground and do battle...
One shot, one kill...aim small, miss small...

One other thing I've never been able to figure out is why he uses a female avatar over on the FTL BBS.
http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2952

That's Margot Sanger-Katz, Concord Monitor reporter extraordinaire.  And she, on NHTeaParty, has a picture of him as her avatar.  I think it's pretty sweet :)

Kat Kanning

Re:  Bill St. Claire - as far as I know, he's a good guy.  I'll do the same for him as I did for Rob and first ask him to tone down the "let's go shoot the bastards" talk.  Bill, you're welcome to say whatever you want, but not necessarily on my property.  The purpose of this website is not to start violent revolution.  I don't want that to happen.  If you'd like to encourage other people to start violent revolution (since you don't seem to be doing it yourself), please do it elsewhere.  Thanks.

error

Margot is using a picture of Rob for her avatar, so I guess turnabout is fair play.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: RattyDog on October 10, 2007, 08:47 AM NHFT
Don't worry about us, Uncle Russ...it's smooth sailling over here! Things are going well.

:Leaving_in_a_jet_plane____by_ :Leaving_in_a_jet_plane____by_

Are you going to come to our meeting on Saturday? Everyone is welcome...even if you just want to rubber neck and laugh at our plan, we'd be glad to see you!
this saturday we will be at firecracker joes .... otherwise it would be good to listen in on your meeting. I am not saying you should do anything different ... just that you should do it now. :) Otherwise you guys could just write stories for our paper. ;)

Bill St. Clair

Going back into lurk mode. It was fun. Really. Let me know a lot more about what all y'all are made of.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Bill St. Clair on October 10, 2007, 08:49 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 10, 2007, 07:25 AM NHFT
it will be interesting to see what "words" you use when the feds come to "talk" to you. Seems like most gun toters back down both in word and deed. Strong words that are actually backed up by nonviolent action sure beat just talk. Guys like error actually do what they say. :)
I've already posted my script: Name, city, state, non-consent to search, that's all you're gonna get from me. Am I free to go? Bye.

But you're right, as Ed & Elaine discovered. Talking is a lot easier than acting. You guys are doing great work. I just wish you'd let the feds know that there's a limit to what they're allowed to do before they suffer the consequences of their actions.
So what do you do when the fed guy says "you are free to go as soon as you answer a few more questions"?

The feds have already hit my limit. I just don't use any violent actions against my enemies. I do not help them and I actively oppose them. If we withdraw our consent ... they all lose their jobs. :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: shyfrog on October 10, 2007, 09:10 AM NHFT
The "Agent Provocateurs" are popping up all over the place...hmm
I haven't seen too many of them. I see a lot of gun cleaners. I don't think they are paid by the government. They really believe they should wait for the government to come to their doors and while they wait ... they will threaten.

Kat Kanning

BTW, I don't believe the choice is only between words and guns.  Governments absolutely must have the cooperation of most of the people, and if they don't have that, they cease to exist.  Noncooperation is very powerful - and you don't have to shoot anyone!

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Bill St. Clair on October 10, 2007, 09:12 AM NHFT
I never said I expected my one man war to be successful. Though I can hope that my death will stiffen a few spines. Whatever. I don't live my life for anybody but myself and my loved ones. I will not survive being caged, so I'd rather die on my feet, hopefully taking a few of my kidnappers with me. Your mileage obviously varies. I didn't ask you to join me. Only pointed at my lines in the sand.
You question nonviolent methods because you don't think they will individually work.
Almost every gun toter I have met makes many lines in the sand ... and never actually makes a stand. It is easy to talk about future activity.

Sheep Fuzzy Wool

It is a fine line to ban people from a site. A difficult choice, indeed.

What if some of the words written are from hackers (agents)  into someone's account?

Divide and conquer is the method. When people fear, it is easy to manipulate us all.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: ivyleague28477 on October 10, 2007, 11:07 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 10, 2007, 07:22 AM NHFT
(Ivy looks 23 to me)
Russell Kanning I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    ;D
Hey ... my wife reads these boards ... agent provocateur

Russell Kanning

Quote from: RattyDog on October 10, 2007, 11:52 AM NHFT

Please explain to me how and why this woman put her hands on your son?

Why are these people playing games??
They are evil. That is why we are fighting them. Rob is not groveling ... so they reveal their true nature.