• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Something is going on at Error's apartment!

Started by Recumbent ReCycler, October 05, 2007, 01:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

shyfrog

The "Agent Provocateurs" are popping up all over the place...hmm

Bill St. Clair

I never said I expected my one man war to be successful. Though I can hope that my death will stiffen a few spines. Whatever. I don't live my life for anybody but myself and my loved ones. I will not survive being caged, so I'd rather die on my feet, hopefully taking a few of my kidnappers with me. Your mileage obviously varies. I didn't ask you to join me. Only pointed at my lines in the sand.

And I didn't say what was on my list, did I? Maybe I'm giving out medals. I gave one to to Linda Hamilton, before the goons drove her to suicide. Mostly, I was just having fun. I do that a lot.

kola

Kat Kanning

I don't believe Bill St. Claire is an agent provacateur, neither is he a part of our movement.

toowm

What about KBCraig's comment on the Hatch act? Is there evidence that the feds asked about political support?

d_goddard

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 10, 2007, 09:28 AM NHFT
I don't believe Bill St. Claire is an agent provacateur, neither is he a part of our movement.
I don't believe he's an agent, either.
Nonetheless, he's gone over the line with posts that clearly intimate violence, and he thinks he's bing cute.

I hereby officially petition for redress of grievances. Bill St. Clair has tarnished our nonviolent group too many times, and suffered no consequences. And consequences are necessary to learn and to grow.

For his growth, and our peaceable assembly, I beseech Kat and Russ to ban him from the forum, at least temporarily.

Dave Ridley

someone plz pm me if you have any information about when the meeting will be held between rob and the treasury folks.   remember my phone is basically down.   and post the message on this thread....maybe on the calendar also

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Bill St. Clair on October 10, 2007, 08:49 AM NHFT
Well, I'm makin' a list, and checkin' it twice, gonna find out who's naughty and nice. Li-ber-ty is comin' to town.

Quote from: shyfrog on October 10, 2007, 09:10 AM NHFT
The "Agent Provocateurs" are popping up all over the place...hmm

Since no one can locate the notorious hitlist that the feds were supposedly after on Friday, now they have to manufacture one after the fact.

Tom Sawyer

To a man with a hammer everthing looks like a nail.

This whole fascination with the armed revolt is frustrating to say the least.

Bill I'm disappointed, you have a family and presumably are interested in making a better future for them.

The only successful revolutions in recent history (that I'm aware of) have been nonviolent.

Some folks seem more interested in masturbation than taking on the work of effecting change.

For folks that want to actually do things that can bring about positive change
REVOLUTION, Ya Say Ya Want A

EJinCT

Some people just like to talk smack. Talk is cheap. Cheap talk isn't worth the oxygen needed to process such drivel.

Even as a "militant" firearms owner, the last thing I hope I ever have to do is discharge my firearm, even in a defensive manner.

Tom Sawyer

Talk has gotten us to the place we are now.

I posted my concerns and warnings in the past about this kind of nonsense.

EJinCT

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 10, 2007, 10:53 AM NHFT
Talk has gotten us to the place we are now.

So is that good or bad?  :-\

I'm of the opinion that it takes action to initiate change; "talk" w/o action is just a waste of oxygen IMO.

supperman15

Quote from: Bill St. Clair on October 10, 2007, 08:49 AM NHFT

Well, I'm makin' a list, and checkin' it twice, gonna find out who's naughty and nice. Li-ber-ty is comin' to town.

dude your not Santa, and unlike Santa the Liberty movement is a very real thing, its not coming to town it is hear.  And you have freedom of association but so does everyone else on this forum, and i think you can see what talking like a violent crazy person is getting you in this little free market. 
I know its crazy, and scary, but the fright or flight place is not a good place to be.  You know your lines in the sand, great, but no on is crossing them, and if your passionate about them you need no one else's permision, so take this energy that your expending shooting off at the mouth and cultivate it. use it so that that line of yours never gets crossed

mvpel

The feds should be much more worried about the people who aren't shooting off their mouths about it, but rather making plans and preparations silently and cunningly, plans which are intended to come to their attention only in the moment that they come to fruition, rather than on a public message board.

supperman15

Quote from: mvpel on October 10, 2007, 11:37 AM NHFT
The feds should be much more worried about the people who aren't shooting off their mouths about it, but rather making plans and preparations silently and cunningly, plans which are intended to come to their attention only in the moment that they come to fruition, rather than on a public message board.
THE FEDS INNER DIALOGE RESPONDING TO THIS POST

A Play by: Supperman15

FED RIGHT BRAIN:
"this is why we need brain reading guns, and more small laws to just arrest people on if we suspect that some day they may hurt someone by falling out of a tree on them.  This is why we need totalitarianism...  We cant give you things and respect your rights at the same time, so the only thing to do now is get inside peoples heads. 

FED LEFT BRAIN:
"you know what would be cool to if we could just implant a button so that if they thing the wrong things we can just shut them off"

FED RIGHT BRAIN:
"No, THAT may be taking it to far, that may be unconsti.... I like it! lets do it!"

The End: