• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Something is going on at Error's apartment!

Started by Recumbent ReCycler, October 05, 2007, 01:43 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

slimpickens

I'm now officially gonna drive the extra 40 miles to go to target, instead of wally world.
on the same note, in the near future i will have a no trespass sign that even the feds are afraid of. i will post on here when i get it. parents had it up and us marshals swore up and down they never went past it, in court.

Insurgent

Quote from: slimpickens on October 09, 2007, 10:44 PM NHFT
I'm now officially gonna drive the extra 40 miles to go to target, instead of wally world.
on the same note, in the near future i will have a no trespass sign that even the feds are afraid of. i will post on here when i get it. parents had it up and us marshals swore up and down they never went past it, in court.

Heh, not implying that Target is a less sinister organization than the "W" store, but Target.com is the only place that I've been able to find this priceless object. It even comes comes with laughing and high praise from my defense attorney, Evan Nappen  :) who recommends that that we greet any cops or feds with a slammed door!

KBCraig

Quote from: Insurgent on October 09, 2007, 09:28 PM NHFT
When the cops or FEDS show up at your door, "just to ask questions", it's helpful to have this there to greet them  :)
http://www.target.com/Come-Back-Warrant-Doormat/dp/B00020O572/sr=1-1/qid=1191983113/ref=sr_1_1/602-5167401-6408621?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Acome%20back%20with%20a%20warrant&page=1
Quote from: slimpickens on October 09, 2007, 10:44 PM NHFT

Target.com has no connection to their retail stores, other than the name. They sell just about anything from anywhere, much like Amazon.

The un-welcome mat is from High Cotton. We have one of theirs that is a play on the "Message from God" billboards:
"Don't make me come out there. --Dog"

KBCraig

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Feds+seek+Brown+sympathizers&articleId=f54a0d4f-3f36-47ef-abd1-af92810fe583

Feds seek Brown sympathizers

By SCOTT BROOKS
New Hampshire Union Leader Staff

Manchester – Federal marshals are combing New Hampshire and other parts of the country for Ed and Elaine Brown sympathizers suspected of plotting violence in retaliation for the Plainfield couple's arrest last week.

In Manchester, marshals have questioned several members of the Free State Project, a group of small-government activists that includes some of the Browns' most ardent supporters. In one interview that was videotaped and posted online, an agent identified one Free Stater, Rob Jacobs, 42, of Manchester, as a potential threat.

"There's been a lot of talk about once Ed and Elaine Brown were arrested, there was going to be this retaliation," the agent told Jacobs' roommate, Sharon "Ivy" Ankrom, during the filmed interview. "When I've asked people, 'Put yourself in my shoes. Who do I need to be concerned about? Who might actually do something violent?' And they all say Rob."

Jacobs denies being part of any plot to exact revenge for the Browns' incarceration. In an interview yesterday, he said he has been in contact with the agent since last Saturday and has agreed to answer questions.

"Their question as to whether I am a threat to anybody is met with a stern answer: No," Jacobs said.

The federal agent's interview at Murphy's Tap Room, a downtown bar frequented by Free Staters, was conducted Friday, one day after U.S. marshals infiltrated the Browns' home and brought the couple into custody.

Ed and Elaine Brown were convicted in January for refusing to pay federal taxes on $1.9 million of income between 1996 and 2003. The two refused to go to prison and spent the ensuing months holed up in their Plainfield compound.

In that time, Ed Brown made repeated threats against any agent who would come for him and said he had a "hit list" containing the names of more than 50 people whose lives would be in danger if something happened to him.

U.S. Marshal Steve Monier, who masterminded the Browns' apprehension last Thursday, said federal agents are reviewing any threats to government officials and are interviewing people throughout the country as part of an ongoing investigation.

"We are continuing to monitor the threat environment," Monier said. "We'll follow those threats where it goes, and we'll take appropriate action."

Monier confirmed the video on Google is authentic. He asked the New Hampshire Union Leader to refrain from publishing the agent's identity because it could prompt more threats.

The 13-minute clip focuses mostly on the agent's face as he tells Ankrom why he wants to talk to Jacobs and asks her to tell him where he is. At one point, the video shows, the agent tells her, "I need to gauge to myself, 'Is Rob a threat to people that we're in charge of protecting?'"

Jacobs said he supports the Browns' cause and has visited their home many times in the past year. He said he has never seen Ed Brown's supposed hit list and said he does not know anyone who might be planning to harm government officials.

Ankrom, 30, a hostess at Murphy's, said she filmed the agent and asked a friend to post the video online because she wanted Jacobs and other people who might be wanted for questioning to know the marshals were looking for them.

Two other members of the Free State Project -- roommates Phillip Allen, 22, and Michael Hampton, 35, of Manchester -- said a marshal came to their door last week to ask questions, including whether they know anyone who has threatened to commit violence because of the Browns. Both said they did not.

"I think taxation is slavery," Allen said yesterday. "But I'm not going to shoot anybody."

Keith Murphy, owner of Murphy's Tap Room and a member of the Free State Project, said many Free Staters who already have come to New Hampshire supported the Browns' crusade against the federal income tax. They were turned off, however, as Ed Brown's rhetoric became increasingly violent and after he told reporters all of the world's problems are the fault of Freemasons and Jews.

"We are 'small L' Libertarians," Murphy said of the Free Staters. "We believe violence is inherently wrong. It's not in our nature."

Four people linked to the Browns were arrested last month and have been held on federal felony charges. None was a member of the Free State Project, Monier said.

Elaine Brown is being held at a minimum-security prison in Danbury, Conn. Her husband still was waiting to be transferred to prison yesterday.

Authorities have said the tax evaders could face more charges.

Bill St. Clair

error,

When they come to load you into a cattle car and transport you to the ovens, I'm sure your words will stop them. Just as they stopped the other Nazis sixty years ago.

There is a time for defensive violence. I hope everybody here recognizes that time when it comes. Carrying a gun that you will never use is not only worthless, it's dangerous.

My time will be if they attempt to kidnap me for one of their malum prohibitum non-crime "crimes", kidnap my son to send him away to be killed in the latest US-created hell-hole, or routinely impede my travel with stop-and-search on the roads near my home. Those are acts of war, and I'll treat them as such.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: KBCraig on October 10, 2007, 01:24 AM NHFT
http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Feds+seek+Brown+sympathizers&articleId=f54a0d4f-3f36-47ef-abd1-af92810fe583

Feds seek Brown sympathizers

"We are 'small L' Libertarians," Murphy said of the Free Staters. "We believe violence is inherently wrong. It's not in our nature."
Man you Manchester Free Press guys are getting scooped by the UL ... and you had inside info (am I pushing you guys hard enough ;) )

these reporters just don't get the little stuff .... how can you be a "small L" Libertarian? I don't see any small llllllls

By the way ... the Keene Free Press will never print something against your will ... like your age (Ivy looks 23 to me)
... unless you work for a terrorist organization like the feds.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Bill St. Clair on October 10, 2007, 07:22 AM NHFT
error,

When they come to load you into a cattle car and transport you to the ovens, I'm sure your words will stop them. Just as they stopped the other Nazis sixty years ago.

There is a time for defensive violence. I hope everybody here recognizes that time when it comes. Carrying a gun that you will never use is not only worthless, it's dangerous.

My time will be if they attempt to kidnap me for one of their malum prohibitum non-crime "crimes", kidnap my son to send him away to be killed in the latest US-created hell-hole, or routinely impede my travel with stop-and-search on the roads near my home. Those are acts of war, and I'll treat them as such.
it will be interesting to see what "words" you use when the feds come to "talk" to you. Seems like most gun toters back down both in word and deed. Strong words that are actually backed up by nonviolent action sure beat just talk. Guys like error actually do what they say. :)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: d_goddard on October 09, 2007, 09:00 PM NHFT
If the Feds had just been straight up and said, "we're looking for Ron Jacobs, aka 'Powerchuter' on the forums", most of us old-timers would likely have simply shrugged and said, "Oh yeah, the guy we had to kick off the forums. Yeah, I figured this might happen eventually."

Don't take it bad, Ron, it's no more surprising than hearing that Russel has been thrown in jail for something trivial.

as a semi-old-timer myself .... if the feds asked me about Rob ... I would say that Rob is my friend and they are not. I support Rob ... not the feds, just like I support Ed and Elaine. I don't think Rob supports killing and torture with fed income taxes either. :)

Rob was not kicked off of this forum for threatening the feds .... if we did that many others would have had to go. He was questioning my nonviolent standing and making uncomfortable comments and wouldn't stop when asked to. My family is more comfortable on this forum now that we don't have to read those sorts of things. It is kinda like asking a house guest to stop. If he was kicked off other forums I don't know about it.

That "Russel" character should be jailed just for having a funny spelled name.

Lloyd Danforth

EJinCT

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 10, 2007, 07:35 AM NHFT
Quote from: d_goddard on October 09, 2007, 09:00 PM NHFT
If the Feds had just been straight up and said, "we're looking for Ron Jacobs, aka 'Powerchuter' on the forums", most of us old-timers would likely have simply shrugged and said, "Oh yeah, the guy we had to kick off the forums. Yeah, I figured this might happen eventually."

Rob was not kicked off of this forum for threatening the feds .... if we did that many others would have had to go. He was questioning my nonviolent standing and making uncomfortable comments and wouldn't stop when asked to.

Can't say I'm surprised really, he seemed like an extremist to me and I can see how his comments could be viewed as violent/aggressive. Heck, he didn't like my opinion on a topic and stated I should be drug off by the feds and never heard from again.  ::)  Not exactly non-aggressive IMO, and definitely not someone I would want to be associated with.   

Kat Kanning

Rob had been asked to tone down his violent rhetoric.  He didn't do that. Then he posted that he wanted to kill everyone who had ever initiated force against someone else but that first he wanted to take their children and shoot them too, forcing their parents to watch.  I don't really think he means those things, as borne out by his current actions, but he puts us all in danger by his words, so I kicked him off here.  The danger he puts us in, too, has been borne out by recent events.  I like Rob, and he'd be welcome back here if he'd do what I asked and tone down the violent rhetoric.

Bill St. Clair

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 10, 2007, 07:25 AM NHFT
it will be interesting to see what "words" you use when the feds come to "talk" to you. Seems like most gun toters back down both in word and deed. Strong words that are actually backed up by nonviolent action sure beat just talk. Guys like error actually do what they say. :)

I've already posted my script: Name, city, state, non-consent to search, that's all you're gonna get from me. Am I free to go? Bye.

But you're right, as Ed & Elaine discovered. Talking is a lot easier than acting. You guys are doing great work. I just wish you'd let the feds know that there's a limit to what they're allowed to do before they suffer the consequences of their actions. That's what the Second Amendment is for. As it is, they know they can do whatever they want, and all they'll ever get from you is words. Sticks and stones, doncha know.

But at least somebody got them scared. Good. They should quake in their boots every time they open their front doors. There's no Constitutional authority for ANY federal police force. There are only a handful of federal crimes listed in the Constitution, and no authority to create more. They violate their oaths every time they go to work.

Well, I'm makin' a list, and checkin' it twice, gonna find out who's naughty and nice. Li-ber-ty is comin' to town.