• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren kidnapped roadside by thugs Oct. 2nd

Started by les nessman, October 02, 2007, 11:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

We can head to the court .... and have the b-day party the next day. :)

So ... will she be free?

Michael Fisher

I pray that they will release her.

Her victims' wounds have healed by now.  ::)

Russell Kanning

FTL_Ian

Anyone going from Keene?  I have no car.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 06, 2007, 05:42 PM NHFT
No, it wasn't wrong.  I was just surprised.

Someone suggested that they had no opportunity to NOT arrest her because they would be on film doing so.

Not to justify what the Bastard did, had he done the right thing and let her go and the tape was released, he would have lost his job.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 06, 2007, 10:51 PM NHFT
Anyone going from Keene?  I have no car.

I can pick you up about 10:30am.

FTL_Ian

Having spent the last day at the polls and seeing how far behind I am, on second thought I don't know if I can really afford to not work for two days in a row.  I will call you to make sure that you get this message and don't waste your time swinging by.

Good luck Lauren!

Jim Johnson

Quote from: FTL_Ian on November 07, 2007, 08:26 AM NHFT
Having spent the last day at the polls and seeing how far behind I am, on second thought I don't know if I can really afford to not work for two days in a row.  I will call you to make sure that you get this message and don't waste your time swinging by.

Good luck Lauren!

Ok, Thanks.

MTPorcupine3

I'm going early to pass out FIJA pamphlets. I don't want to do it alone. Please join me. On my way now at 11:12 in Concord.
Rich

dalebert

Where the heck is this place? I plugged it into Google maps and it pulled up a place in MA.

picaro

error

Dale called Porc 411 and reported that

Lauren Canario is free!

Details to follow.

lildog

Quote from: error on November 07, 2007, 03:35 PM NHFT
Dale called Porc 411 and reported that

Lauren Canario is free!

Details to follow.

Ok it's been an hour... where are the details???? 

Ogre

Well, she's apparently not in the jail.  How many more details do you need?   :P

Pat K