• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

party at "FIRECRACKER JOES aka jose 10/13/07

Started by firecracker joe, September 21, 2007, 05:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

firecracker joe

hey all
i've decided to have a mixer of New Hampshire natives to welcome the free staters . i will have atleast 1 band and either a roast pig, beef or chicken if anyone wants to bring salads or anything else your welcome to .
The party will actually start fri 12 with a big bonfire behind my house which once burnt is my firing range as i am a felon i cant legally shoot or own a gun but i willl ask the chief here to letting others bring firearms and have a challange i' know more later.
anyone is welcome to camp middle of fall is cool but weve had lots of indian summers on that weekend also if it rains we will have it inside i've got plenty of room.
anyone is invited unless your a fed "feds stay away"!
I live near nhis and you may find me on mapquest or gooogle under canterbury nh,look under hills corner rd. but the sign at the top of the road says hancock rd. i am the only house on this dirt road plenty of parking , camping and hopfuly fun
COME ONE COME ALL!

Lloyd Danforth

Jim Johnson

firecracker joe

loyd im pretty sure i can accomodate any size tent you have as long as you know how to setitup.

kola

umm, any helicopters gonna be there??  ^-^

roadblocks?

jk,,,I wish I could go, I like cooking PIGS and then eating them  >:D

Kola

Rosie the Riveter

Children or no children?

Dogs or no dogs?

firecracker joe

it is mainly an adult theme party  however children are welcome as long as there not feds and they will be gone by dark thirty then it is strictly adult themed dogs are welcome as long as there friendly and not bossy same for people
CHECK ATTITUDES AT DOOR THE BOUNCERS DONT BEAT PEP[;E THEY BURY THEM IN THE WOOLY SWAMP DOWN BY BOOGER WOODS.

Lloyd Danforth

firecracker joe

my only bail condition is no explosives but noone said you could not bring explsives  ever tried the naked girl buffet? >:D :blush:

Kat Kanning

I'll send out the notice on porcupines announce list.

Quantrill

Sounds like fun!

Local band?  What kind of music?

firecracker joe

the band is so local they dont even have a name  but there local lakes region had a million names one was trinity  and a bunch a dumb names but anyone who is musical is wecome to play with their own instrument  so bring your tuba
i just got confirmation of a firecracker joe surprise

firecracker joe

Quote from: kola on September 21, 2007, 06:05 PM NHFT
umm, any helicopters gonna be there??  ^-^

roadblocks?

jk,,,I wish I could go, I like cooking PIGS and then eating them  >:D

Kola
the only good pig is a dead pig stuffed with fruit to make the meat sweeet

you can go
only one road block, my head of security to says whos feds and who comes down the road of sin the pole  # is 666

no helicopters unless you come in one

SethCohn

Warning, this party will not be seth-free if I can help it.  Canterbury party? Yahoo! :)

Dan

Quote from: Lloyd  Danforth on September 21, 2007, 07:48 PM NHFT
Adult Theme?   What are you planning Joe?

Seems he is planning to accommodate you in your big tent.