• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Dartmouth Porcs Monthly Meeting - NEW THREAD!

Started by the_liberty_belle, September 21, 2007, 03:45 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

the_liberty_belle

Dartmouth Area Monthly Meeting - come meet some local Porcs and enjoy some awesome Japanese food!

When: Saturday, Dec. 1st 2007 at Noon
Where: Yama restaurant, 96 Main St., West Lebanon NH

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=s&hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=yama&near=West+Lebanon,+NH&fb=1&view=text&latlng=43648962,-72310330,5751426295938705800

Please let me know if you plan to come so I can be sure they have enough room for our group.

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

Is there any way we could change the time to early evening, so we could do barnraising at our place ahead of time?

Dave Ridley

i and my folks may be able to make it if it's in early eve this time

the_liberty_belle

I can't make it in the early evening unfortunately...  would you guys just rather meet another weekend?

the_liberty_belle

OK, let's put it this way... is anyone planning to come if we meet at noon tomorrow?  :)

Russell Kanning

I will be busy building ... I don't know about Kat and Kira

Russell Kanning

I am sorry liberty belle ... but our group will be busy building tomorrow ... the weather is too nice. We will have to catch up with you another time. I don't know who all was planning on showing up.

the_liberty_belle

OK, no problem!  It's not a party without Russell and Kat... I don't think anybody is planning to come so let's reschedule the meeting and I'll go on a nice fall foliage hike :D

Have fun with the building!  I need to come out and help some time.

the_liberty_belle

OK... I changed the meeting on the calendar to Dec. 1st.  That's a Saturday... hopefully that will work out better!

Russell Kanning

the_liberty_belle

PattyLee loves dogs

Hey, my wife and I might be able to make it on December 1... I'm interviewing at Dartmouth soon.

BTW, if the interview goes well we'll need a house (or hobbithole) to rent. I'll post as soon as I know.

Kat Kanning

Oh, it'd be nice to see you guys again, telemerase!  How big a place do you need to rent?  I know of a really cute but tiny place - for a couple at most.

PattyLee loves dogs

Requirements: fairly close to Dartmouth medical center for commuting. Big enough for two humans, a cat, and  3.1 dogs (the poodle is only 0.1 dog). That cuts out 90% of places, since they have to be willing to rent to dog owners and willing for us to put up a serious fence. We've made our current landlady very happy for two years, we maintain the yard and fix a lot of the minor stuff ourselves... but then she was renting to dog owners before us anyway.

Oh, and I hope to find someplace that has some kind of fast Internet available, at least DSL.