• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Lauren Canario arrested, Russell Kanning hassled 9/15/2007

Started by error, September 15, 2007, 01:48 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JosephSHaas

Nicholas Gilman

Word of the roadblock and arrest is spreading quickly through the country.

Listen for more information here:  http://www.wtprn.com/listen.shtml

Nicholas Gilman

I don't think they will go on while so much attention is on them,
but the chances are excellent before the first snowfall.  Its tough
to sneak around when you leave footprints.

David

Good to see Lauren out.  I guess I can expect to have my car stolen, as I will not be sending them any of my money.   :'(
I also thought they would do it before the snow.  They probably arrested Ed's supporters in an effort to get some intelligence on the inside of Ed's house. 

error

Let's catch up on Porc-411 transcriptions, shall we?

8. 7:13 PM Hi, this is Bill Walker calling in from Plainfield. Apparently the US Marshals Service in assistance with the police there have shown up to the edge of Center of Town Road. They'vee been there since noon. I just talked to a WMUR reporter. They were handing out a notice saying that anyone on the property or staying on the property or trying to go onto the property in violation of the US Marshal's orders will be I guess arrested and prosecuted for something they contrived. Apparently nobody's been able to get up into there all day and they're turning everyone away. The other thing is apparently Kat and Russell's car was not within, you know, good registration standards, whatever, it expired, and they got their car confiscated and I don't know if anybody's heard from them, but I'm assuming they might need assistance, and hopefully we can contact them and make sure they're all right. Thanks.

9. 7:44 PM Hi, this is Dale, I'm calling on behalf of Lauren Canario. She was on her way to the Browns' event and there was a roadblock and she decided to walk. They arrested her. They haven't given a reason for the charge that she knows of. I tried to find out what the specific charge was for and she doesn't know that. She hasn't been given that yet. She is at the Lebanon Police Department. I think she said she's going to stay there until she gets a ride or something. I'm about to call her husband and see what's going on with all that, but I just wanted to go ahead and get the word out. If someone would please put this on the message board, I would appreciate that. Thank you.

10. 8:24 PM Hi, this is Dale again, with a separate information call. Near Porc Manor on Central Street apparently there was some kind of fight or something and police are in the area. They stopped me for a moment thinking I might have been related to it, but they immediately let me go when I explained that I was just dropping off roommates. So I think it's a minor incident, but I'm just letting people know that if they're in the area that there seems to be some kind of fight going on or something and police are showing up near Porc Manor. That's all. If someone could post this on the boards I would appreciate it. Thanks.

11. 8:41 PM Hi, this is Jim Johnson. I just called the Lebanon Police Department where Lauren was being kept. Apparently they've just put her out on the street there in Lebanon. I'm going to go back to Lebanon right now. I'm about 50 miles south of there right now and I'm going to head back. If anybody's had any contact with her, please let me know. I'll keep my cell phone on. 702-858-8671. Thank you.

[attachment deleted by admin]

error

More messages.

12. 9:30 PM Hi, this is Lauren Canario, and I'm out of the jail and I'm out of the police department. I'm on the way home. Everything's peachy. Thanks everybody for all your help and getting me connected up with a ride. Bye!

13. 10:36 PM Hey, I'm listening to wtprn.com the We the People Radio Network. It's about 10:30 PM. It sounds like something may be going on at the Browns, like they're getting ready to go in. If anybody wants to keep track of what's going on live, just go to wtprn.com and they've got a media stream. Thanks.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jim Johnson

The road block on Center of Town Road in Plainfield was  illegal.  They stopped every car  to ask  what their business was on that road, they let some cars pass, but if the cops didn't like the answer they searched papers.
The cops used the most extreme methods.
They had a backup squad of armed thugs about hundred feet beyond the Check Point.
The close by officers held their hands on their guns while drivers where interrogated.
They impounded one car for a 3 month past due registration.  (When has that ever happened anywhere in The United States on a first violation?)
They arrested Lauren  Canario without even asking her where she was going on that road.  Essentially Kidnapping her to another town and then dumping her on the street with charges to named later. 

JosephSHaas

Quote from: error on September 15, 2007, 11:06 PM NHFT
More messages...

13. 10:36 PM Hey, I'm listening to wtprn.com the We the People Radio Network. It's about 10:30 PM. It sounds like something may be going on at the Browns, like they're getting ready to go in...Thanks.

To: The Commissioner of Safety
#__ Hazen Drive
Concord, N.H. 03301
603: 271-_____

And; Here's my message or sermon to the Feds reading here:

Read Deuteronomy 27:24 of "Cursed be he that smiteth his neighbor in secret. And all the people shall say, Amen."

Plus the landmark curse in verse :17 as indicated over at http://www.entrewave.com/freebooks/docs/html/gnde/Chapter66.htm thanks to icetylertx at aol dot com.

1.) Although the Feds call ALL of New Hampshire withIN their territorial "jurisdiction", this is a lie. The cornerstone of their building is in- deed the limits to their property.  They have NO jurisdictional authority OFF their turf!  If they did, then there would be their RSA Ch. 123:1 filing with the N.H. Office of Secretary of State as allowed by 1-8-17 U.S. Constitution for "Consent" that was offered or tendered to them way back on June 14, 1883, but that they NEVER accepted! BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

2.) The Center of Town Road is NOT owned by the Feds!  It is a RIGHT-of-way, that should be OPEN to all traffic.  The taxpayers along that road, including the Browns, ought to have their public servants they pay good money to, guarantee that their rights and those of their visitors will NOT be:

(a) "waylay"ed by outlaw Federal agents!  SHAME on the local COPS* and County Sheriff* Michael Prozzo! for allowing the Feds to accost motorists by coming alongside their vehicles with a red sheet of paper indicating that anybody helping the Browns assert their Article 10 Rights of Revolution against a corrupt federal enclave will be dealt with by the Feds!  Don't they* know about the check-and-balance of power in RSA Ch. 123:1 they take an oath to support!? See RSA Ch. 92:2 for their oath of office http://www.state.nh.us that they have violated!  The Selectmen should fire the COP immediately, but then again they are on-the-take with the acceptance of the $6,500 Treasury Check last Wednesday, Sept. 5th; a "bribe" for the Selectmen to act dis-honestly to their RSA Ch. 92:2 oaths of office.  The proof now is in their actions after-the-fact.

(b) stopped or interrupted in the progress of their travel, as in the intercept-ion definition from this word: waylay.**

** That brings me to another saying in Romans 14:13 with not a curse, but a judgment needed to be found whether this latest action by the Feds (in cahoots with the local and county COPs) was lawful and legal, by my written complaint to the State Police and Commissioner of Safety on Monday. State Police C-Troop in Keene for Sullivan County has the proof of federal non-filing and so the reason WHY they didn't participate? or did they? The Town and County has a copy of the same certificate of federal non-filing! but that they ignore it; to REFUSE to pay attention to; dis-regard, from the Latin of ignorare meaning "not to know" but they do know, and so are put into that culpable frame of mind for criminal prosecution too! Here it is: "Let us...judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way."

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059.

TackleTheWorld

Lebanon Jail Story Part 1

At the roadblock on Center of Town Road, I walked past the state police, the county sheriff, but the fat U.S. Marshall asked," Where are you going"?
"Taking a walk", I answered.  Numerous police started shouting at me.
The fat Marshall with no name tag put his hands on my shoulders, another grabbed my video camera.  Someone grabbed my hands from behind and started handcuffing me.  I sat down to keep about 4 guys with guns from pushing me around.  They got the handcuffs on about the time I was laying on the ground.  They carried me to the county sheriff's car, drug me inside and buckled the seatbelt. 
They gave me notice I would be video recorded while I was in the car.  He didn't notice there was a clipboard between me and the camera.  On the drive out the two-car convoy I was in saw Jim following them.  They took a hard right to shake him, but they turned directly into the path of the second police car. Luckily we didn't get T-boned by them. 
On the drive into Lebanon a city police car came toward us with blue lights and siren (a.k.a code 2).  We pulled over and he whipped around to talk to us. 
"Do you want to go code 2 to the station?", said Mr. Blue Light
"Nah, we don't need to", said my driver.
"Follow me!", says Mr. Blue Light, and takes off with lights and sirens on the wrong side of the road. 
"I guess we're going code 2".
Sheesh, no wonder they out a seatbelt on me,  I wonder how they would drive if it was an emergency?

Kat Kanning

[http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=NH+woman+detained+at+Brown+property&articleId=c9b6ca98-cb56-42b7-a66c-d02571202b0d|NH woman detained at Brown property]

By KRISTEN SENZ
Sunday News Correspondent
2 hours, 37 minutes ago

PLAINFIELD – U.S. marshals detained a New Hampshire woman yesterday after she allegedly refused to obey a court order that forbid anyone from visiting the home of tax protesters Ed and Dr. Elaine Brown.

The Browns, who were convicted in January of felony tax evasion but have so far avoided apprehension by federal authorities, had planned to host a barbecue and concert at their concrete-fortified home on Center of Town Road in Plainfield yesterday. It would have been the third such event since April, when the couple was sentenced in absentia to more than five years in federal prison.

But the U.S. Marshal 's Office set up a temporary checkpoint about half a mile from the intersection of Stage and Center of Town roads, where about a dozen federal, county and local officers identified all motorists traveling on the road and handed out red flyers explaining the court order.

Lauren Canario, 51, a Keene-area resident and a member of the Free State Project, approached the partial barricade around 2:30 p.m. yesterday, U.S. Marshal Steve Monier said.

"She drove up to the checkpoint and was warned at least three times by the deputies that she could not proceed to the Browns ', and the last time she got out of the vehicle and tried to walk past us, so she was arrested," Monier said at the Lebanon police station, where he was using office space yesterday.

Monier said Canario, who was arrested in Connecticut in 2005 in connection with her protest of eminent domain issues, was being held without bail at an undisclosed location until she could be arraigned in Concord on a federal charge.

She was detained for about five hours and charges may be pressed at a later date, Monier said last night.

The charging decision lies with the U.S. Attorney for the District of New Hampshire. Monier said the charge could fall under Title 18 of the United States Code, section 111, which prohibits "assaulting, resisting or impeding certain officers or employees."

The U.S. Marshal 's Office obtained the federal court order, which was only in effect for yesterday, due to concerns about "hazardous conditions" on the Browns ' property, Monier said.

"Ed has talked about booby traps, and we know -- we have other information that there are hazardous conditions on the property," he said.

In a recorded radio interview posted on the Browns ' Web log, Ed Brown said, "I have things in the woods," but did not elaborate.

Ed and Elaine Brown have said repeatedly that if federal authorities show them the law that makes them liable to pay income tax, they will pay all the money the government says they owe.

Monier said yesterday that he doesn 't know how much it has cost the government to conduct ground, aerial and other forms of surveillance of the Browns ' since they sequestered themselves in their home after their January jury trial.

"At some point we 'll have those figures, but I don 't have them today," he said.

Earlier this summer, Monier 's office cut power, telephone and postal service to the Browns ' property. Last Wednesday, federal agents arrested four of Brown 's supporters in four different states on charges of aiding and abetting the Browns. Two of them, 40-year-old Danny Riley of New York and 50-year-old Robert Wolffe of Vermont, pleaded not guilty Thursday in federal court in Concord. The other two, 30-year-old Cirino "Reno" Gonzalez of Texas and 22-year-old Jason Gerhard of New York, have yet to appear in a New Hampshire courtroom.

Monier reiterated yesterday that he wants to avoid a violent clash with the Browns and find a peaceful resolution to the impasse.

"I have no desire to have some kind of violent encounter with Ed Brown or Dr. Brown," he said.

When a radio host asked Elaine Brown earlier this week what it would take for her and her husband to leave their property peacefully, she said the government would have to dismiss all charges against them, according to a blog post on www.questforfairtrialinconcordnh.blogspot.com.

YixilTesiphon

Wait, so Lauren was arrested for violating an order put in place for her protection? Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

TackleTheWorld

Lebanon Jail Part 2

Oh yeah, as I was lying on the ground at the road block one of the police said "Look out, she likes to get out of handcuffs, she has small wrists".  I guess they watch you tube. 
At the station they dragged me to the booking cell, read my rights, asked me to sign stuff.  Mr. Monier came out to talk to me.  I guess I was smirking and he said this isn't a game, Miss Canario, there are lives at stake.  Yeah, I thought, you are the one staking our lives out.  I kept quiet and didn't sign anything.    The local police knew I hadn't been searched and asked the feds to search me.  You search her, they answered, we haven't got a female agent.  The Lebanon police brought out Brandy, the dispatcher.  I didn't hold my arms out like she asked so in an inter-jurisdictional masterpiece the fat fed held me by the armpits while the local dispatcher went through my pockets.  After a few hours another arrestee came in for drunk driving and the drug me to a different cell.  The fat fed tried to twist my wrists behind me to make me stand, but I guess he didn't have a tight grip and I slipped to the floor.  In the back cell I found a pebble on the floor and scratched nhfree.com on the door.  About 6PM the fat fed gave back the contents of my pockets but kept the video camera as "evidence".  I took it as evidence they didn't want that arrest video out on you tube tonight.
They opened the cell door,Steven Monier showed up at my cell, told me they were releasing me and to come this way...right out here...OK, you can leave the cell, follow me this way.... Come on, let's go.  I just stood there.  The local police will charge you with trespassing if you don't leave the cell.  He called the local police over.  We don't have a beef with you, we were just holding you for the U.S. Marshals, now they said you can go.  We would like you to leave now.  They left the door open and went out to regroup.  I walked out into the booking room and the marshals and police made a path and opened doors for me out to the lobby.  There Monier said I was under court order to stay away from the Browns, he was keeping the video camera, and they would be contacting me in the future.  I didn't hear any charges.  I figure their prosecutor advised that charging someone with walking along a road wouldn't make a good case.

YixilTesiphon

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on September 16, 2007, 02:13 AM NHFT
In the back cell I found a pebble on the floor and scratched nhfree.com on the door.

Awesome.

Quotehe was keeping the video camera

Bastards.

Kat Kanning

They are such thieves!  And all this so they can steal money from the Browns (and the rest of us).

picaro

*cheers Lauren*

May we all have your courage before our enemies.