• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

$2 Bill Rubber Stamp - Ideas Wanted

Started by jdemers, September 05, 2007, 06:59 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jdemers

Hi Liberty Lovers,

We have all seen the "Where's George?" stamps on $1 bills.  Someone here is proposing a FSP stamp also.

I am looking for a great idea for use on $2 bills, maybe something about the 2nd Amendment, or not having a 2nd chance.....  I make a habit of circulating $2 bills regularly, often picking up 50-100 at a time.

Brainstorm?

Dreepa

Get lots of $2 then.

There is a thread an Jmaltz had a great idea:

Where's Liberty?

He already got the domain... just needs to put up the site.

Welcome to the forum!

JonM

David

I was given a one dollar bill with free talk live stamped on it as a tip just the other day.   ;D

error

$20 bills tend not to circulate very well. They go to one person, who spends it, and the merchant promptly sends it back to the bank. It probably will get back into circulation, but not until it's sat around a while. $10 and smaller circulate much better. This will change as $50 and $100 bills become more common, which they will with the way the money is losing value.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: David on September 05, 2007, 11:05 PM NHFT
I was given a one dollar bill with free talk live stamped on it as a tip just the other day.   ;D

Hey cool!  :D

mvpel

I put an FSP logo and hyperlink on my Where's George bill messages.

penguinsscareme