• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Party at Kevin's 9/8

Started by Rocketman, September 05, 2007, 08:15 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocketman

All are welcome.  If you happen to be attending a wedding 9/8, you're welcome to think of this as the unofficial after-party.  Or you can think of it as a birthday party for Rocketman, or just a generic, all-purpose, haven't-had-one-in-awhile party.

Feel free to show up as early as 3:00 or 4:00 p.m.  There are a bunch of burgers in the freezer from the last party, so I'll plan on grilling around 5:00.

Like all "Party at Kevin's" events, there is no official end time.  Weather is supposed to be nice, so feel free to pitch a tent in the yard.   ;)

Matt

P.S.  Address is 110 N Pembroke Rd. in Pembroke.

P.P.S.  Two people are not invited: Shuvom and Llalania.   ;D

dEadERest

I was looking at the meet-up list for the debate rally tonight and I was all "Romper Room"

" . . I see, Rosie and Dreepa and Andy and Amos . . "

I thought, "I have friends in New England? Ten years living here and I might have friends?"

I can't go to the rally tonight and I'm bummin'. I had a blast at the St.A's rally and in the parade and at the straw poll. But I will try to make this party.

Pat K

Rocketman

Quote from: Pat K on September 05, 2007, 09:02 AM NHFT
Happy birthday Matt.

Thanks, Pat.  It's Sept. 10, actually.

:occasion13: to me!

But really, who throws a party when they turn 31?  Not me, surely.   ;)

grasshopper

My best buddy has a b-day 2 days after mine.  I can't remember my 31st b-day party. :P ::)

dalebert

Sounds fun! I will try to make it. Hmm... I have NO IDEA what would be a good gift for Matt... Oh wait!
>:D

Rocketman

Quote from: dalebert on September 05, 2007, 04:00 PM NHFT
Sounds fun! I will try to make it. Hmm... I have NO IDEA what would be a good gift for Matt... Oh wait!

Yes Dale, you guessed it... I love white chocolate bunny rabbits, but I'm afraid they're out of season unless somebody's got one stashed.

dalebert

Quote from: Rocketman on September 05, 2007, 05:16 PM NHFT
Yes Dale, you guessed it... I love white chocolate bunny rabbits, but I'm afraid they're out of season unless somebody's got one stashed.

Damn! The surprise is spoiled. How do you do that?

Pat K

I'M really hoping that white chocolate bunny is code
for something good.

Rocketman

Quote from: Pat K on September 05, 2007, 06:47 PM NHFT
I'M really hoping that white chocolate bunny is code
for something good.

You don't like white chocolate bunny rabbits?!?!

Pat K

Dreepa

Quote from: Rocketman on September 05, 2007, 05:16 PM NHFT
Quote from: dalebert on September 05, 2007, 04:00 PM NHFT

fixed it.

Rocketman

Quantrill

Sounds like fun!  What type of beer shall I bring for you, Matt?

Rocketman

Quote from: Quantrill on September 07, 2007, 10:06 AM NHFT
Sounds like fun!  What type of beer shall I bring for you, Matt?

Well, Shipyard's Pumpkinhead is back on the shelves, and I drank a ton of that stuff last fall.

Bring the girl from behind the checkout counter, while you're at it.   ;)